Which courses do I need for my degree? How do I enrol in them? What is an elective? When should I talk to my academic advisor? You’ll find the answers to these and other key questions and much more – all in one office!
We have now moved to the north end of Sweeney Hall to the University’s main entry reception desk.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm | 519-884-8111
Please come and visit us at our new location for:
- Student Services questions and support
- Form submissions and questions
- Academic advising information
- Book an appointment with Joe Varamo or John Arnou
- Scholarships/Awards/Bursary inquires
- Graduation and Investiture information
- Connecting with campus resources
- Campus way-finding
You can also book an appointment online with Joe Varamo.
Your academic supercentre
Think of Student Affairs as your go-to starting point for academic support and advice. They’ll have the answers and help you need.