Borrowing, renewing, or requesting books: these are just a few of the functions that our front-line staff can help you with. Stop by the circulation desk and visit us.
Library help and study spaces are also available through the University of Waterloo libraries.
access online resources and services via the library catalogue
see which books you have checked out and when they are due
view any outstanding fines
adjust your personal display profile
view and re-run your saved searches
Library patrons have the following borrowing privileges:
- Borrow material from 14 Ontario university libraries using the new easy-to-use academic search tool Omni.
- Request books from University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Guelph, and the Annex.
- Renew borrowed books indefinitely as long as no one else has requested them. Please note that all borrowers are guaranteed a loan period of 7 days.
For information for specific patron groups and their borrowing privileges please refer to the University of Waterloo library.
- In person - please bring your items to any OMNI library circulation desk
- Renew your books online
- Renewing library materials - by phone 519-888-4600
You won’t be able to renew your books if your library account has been suspended because of fines or overdues.
Course reserves and Interlibrary loan items cannot be renewed.
Please use this link to find out more information.
If there is an item that is not in the Library at St. Jerome’s University, please do not hesitate to fill out the "Request item for purchase" form! Suggestions will be evaluated by the Librarian according to our Collection Development Policy.