Benefits & Services
23 Mar, 2023
27 Mar, 2023
Just as you are part of the smaller campus of St. Jerome’s University, you are connected to a world-class research university by being University of Waterloo graduates. As such you can also take advantage of many benefits and perks just by being a UWaterloo alumnus!
As an alumnus, you receive special offers and discounts on:
- Life, health and dental insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- BMO Mastercard
- Degree and portrait frames
- Travel and leisure
- Sports and entertainment
- Alumni Big Ticket
- Professional development
Alumni WAT Card
Alumni Watcards are available to all Waterloo graduates. They provide you with the following:
- Borrowing privileges at the TriUniversity Group Libraries (TUG) (University of Guelph, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University). You need to register your Watcard with the Library.
- Appointments with the Waterloo Alumni career advisor
- Access to Waterloo student pubs including The Bombshelter and the Grad House
- Discounted Alumni membership at the Warrior Recreation Areas (PAC and CIF).
- Access to Warriors home games through the Alumni Big Ticket program.