Time: 10:00 AM
The best way to understand the essence of the St. Jerome's University experience is to see and feel the small-college atmosphere firsthand so that you can form your own impressions. We’d love to meet you in person, show you around our campus, and introduce you to life at SJU.
Throughout the year, SJU and Waterloo partner up to hold a number of special visit days that include extra events and presentations. Experience the best of both worlds by visiting us at the March Break Open House. Don't miss this chance to experience what SJU/Waterloo offer and to help you decide if this is a place you would like to call home. Drop in at SJU for our academic sessions and for tours of our academic and residence spaces.
To register for the day, click here.
When: Saturday, March 18, 10 a.m. to 5p.m.
Where: SJ2, Academic Centre Atrium
- March Break Open House is a University wide, drop-in style event for all prospective students and their families!
- Students who are interested in studying and/or living at St. Jerome’s University are invited to drop-in at any time between 10a.m. and 5p.m. to take a campus tour, chat with current students, meet our professors and connect one-on-one with our academic advisors.
- Students can find out more about “The SJU Arts Advantage” by attending our info session @ 2:30-3p.m. in the SJ2 1002, Q&A to follow!
- Can’t make it over to our campus? SJU will also have a booth set up with the Faculty of Arts in the Hagey Hall Hub (alongside all Arts majors) where SJU experts will be there to answer questions and walk students over for a tour. Just look for the green and gold scarves!
- Delicious treats available in the SJ2 Atrium
- Dana Hospitality will also be available to chat Food Services and will have a display in the community center!