Time: 09:00 AM
St. Jerome's University's Library (located in the SJ1 building on campus) will be open for in person service as of September 9th. As the University makes the transition to return to campus, in person library services will be available on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
We look forward to offering the following in person services:
- 40 individual study spaces for student use, available on a first-come, first-served basis
- course reserves information, but all reserves will be available electronically
- printing available using W Print (WatCard) only
- two computer stations for student use
- book* holds are available using Omni and may be picked up at the SJU, Dana Porter, or other UW Library locations, or by mail
- DVDs are available to borrow
- access to the resources of 16 Ontario university libraries through Omni
- assistance is available through firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.)
Library help and study spaces are also available through the University of Waterloo libraries. Fall term services at UW are identified on their library services website page.
*Please note that due to the Hathi Trust Emergency Access Service Agreement in place during the pandemic, we are not able to lend paper copies of any books that are part of the Hathi Trust electronic resources. For more information click here. If you attempt to place a hold on a book that is in the Hathi trust, the Library catalogue (Omni) will not permit the hold to be placed.
There is currently no access to our physical collection.