The St. Jerome's University Library has three group study rooms available by reservation.
- Rooms can be booked for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people
- Maximum time per booking is 2 hours
- Maximum number of bookings per group is 2 per day
- If the group does not arrive at the requested time, the room will be available to others after a 10 minute grace period
The library staff reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time.
Study rooms are available during library hours.
Check to see when a room is available:
- Room 2002 (max. capacity of 6 people)
- Room 2003 (max. capacity of 4 people)
- Room 2004 (max. capacity of 4 people)
RESERVE A ROOM
Monday to Friday Bookings
Fill out the form below to reserve a room. You will receive email confirmation within 24 hours of making an online booking. A booking made online Monday to Thursday after 4:00 p.m. will be confirmed the following day. On Friday a booking made online after 4:00 p.m. will be confirmed on Monday morning.
Saturday and Sunday Bookings
To confirm Saturday and Sunday availability call us at 519-884-8111 x28285 or visit the library.